Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Day 698

Hello my dear friends! Happy December!

Hope everyone had a great week! Things are going great here in the beautiful town of Västerås! We had a great week filled with adventures and such!! 

I have basically no time but I will quickly fill you in on a few things!

I was able to go on splits in Karlstad with one of my best friends Elder Williams! It was a great time and we worked hard! Elder Williams is such a stud and an amazing missionary! We taught their investigators with a baptismal dates and it was so good! They are awesome! We even saw the one and only Lennart from Göteborg! He came to visit us and say one last goodbye before he goes to Chile for a few months! It was good to see him! 

On Thursday, We had a "funeral" after district meeting during lunch for me and Elder Richardson who are both "dying" this next week. (Elder Carrigan was there as well but he is not in our district ;)) It was a good time!!

I bring good tidings of great joy! Ahmadraza is going to be baptized on the 17th of December! He was interviewed by President this week and he is all ready to go! It was supposed to be this Saturday but our branch is having us move it back a week because it conflicts too much with the branch Christmas party. Kinda a bummer that I'm gonna miss it, but it's not really about me. I am just so happy that he is going to be baptized. He is such a great guy and told me at church that he knows that all this is true. He said that he received an answer in his mind and heart and that this is the "church of happiness" haha. He has been reading a lot of conference talks and chapters in the gospel principles book. I am so happy for him. 

Håkan is doing good as well! He is reading out of the Book of Mormon and loves the spirit he feels at church. We had dinner at the Stake President's family on Sunday and he came along. We had a great lesson there and the spirit was strong. He told me that he feels the same energy and spirit that he feels in church. It has been hard to get a sit down meeting with him since he has started working. Hopefully we will set up a baptismal date next time!

I want to lastly leave you with a scripture, 3 John 1:13-14

 13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:

 14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

The church is true! I love you all and I am so thankful for all you do for me! Take care and talk to you again next Monday!

Äldste Bailey















1 comment:

  1. Sounds like yet another awesome week in Västerås. Ahhhh! David and i really wanted to meet tpu before you go bit there is like no time at all. But we're so glad that we can follow your blog.
    So excited for your last letter next week.
    So happy that you got another baptismal date set. That's perfect.
    Love, Pia

    ReplyDelete